Friday, July 17, 2009

First Post :)

So why am I making this blog in the first place? Well really its just for me to keep track of my ever changing sense of style. Here i'll be able to record anything I like that relates to fashion, be it clothing items, fashion muses, photo shoots or anything else! If you don't like it, then don't read it! I honestly don't care because, like I said, this blog is for me. But of course if you enjoy my style then by all means keep checking back!

So a little about me, 
i'm the proud owner of an online vintage store i'm about to launch called Sixteen Vintage, www.sixteenvintage.webs.com for those of you who would like to check it out.
I live in Los Angeles and am still in high school, going into 11th grade, the DEATH year. So yay i'm excited for that....

So enough about me, lets get to the fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment